The NTC Planning Service can offer your organisation a tailored professional planning solution to cater for your business' specific planning needs. Our award-winning planning consultants have worked across multiple industries, programmes and methodologies and can use this experience to help you achieve the right planning solution for your business.
Whether you are about to launch a new product, start a new portfolio of projects or make an exciting change to the way you do business, NTC can help you with putting robust plans into place. We are all looking for ways to ensure we are delivering value for money and efficiencies to our customers, having the correct planning solution and plans in place allow you to demonstrate due diligence has been undertaken.
So what can NTC offer your business?
We can offer a Planning Consultancy Service where we work with you to identify the business requirement. Some ideas of what could be included in this particular offering:
- Planning service designed and implemented based on the Strategic Business requirement, working closely with business representatives and identifying the key planning outputs including for corporate reporting.
- Team focussed planning expertise working closely with your team(s) including the Scrum Master and the Requirements Manager.
- Planning improvement – we can look at methodologies (a systems perspective), tooling and left to right and right to left planning (outcome based) to find the best solution for you.
- The provision of skilled planners for day-to-day planning activity or short-term intensive delivery such as bid work or portfolio build activity.
We can offer a Planning Training Service which can be delivered in-situ or alternatively through online material. Options within this offering can include:
- The review of training processes
- Course material written and translated to training software
- Online and/or classroom-based planning training carried out
NTC, in collaboration, can also discuss with you an opportunity to help you implement new planning tools. This offering can include:
- Identify planning a tool(s) for your organisation
- bring in system specialists to set up the tool(s)
- work with your organisation to embed and carry out business change
- train users and identify corporate requirements for reporting
- provide training material to ensure planners have small problem support
- attend site periodically to review progress and identify continuous improvement activity.