Role: Scrum Master
Role and Responsibilities:
The role is to be primarily focused on:
· Run the release planning and management of release across the scrum teams.
· Work closely with the product stakeholders to define the product and technical roadmaps and ensuring the product backlog is maintained to enable successful delivery.
· Contribute to the NTC Agile community, driving opportunities for improvement.
· Take ownership of any impediments that occur within your role to ensure an appropriate solution is found, escalating where necessary.
· Promote software quality by using Agile and lean development methodologies such as continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and share with team members and/or affected parties.
· Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
· Identify and encourage areas for improvement and personal development
· Use Agile methodology and scrum practices
· Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
· Lead the scrum and develop teams in self-organisation
· Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
· Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
· Ensure an exceptional level of customer care is always delivered.
· Attend CPD events as agreed with your Line Manager
· Any other reasonable requests.
You must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance